Re: Calendar of events

Andy Clark, SAN Coordinator (san@nal.usda.gov)
Mon, 30 Sep 1996 09:24:38 -0400 (EDT)

Jeff and SANetters,

On Sun, 29 Sep 1996, Jeff Goebel wrote:

> Can you send me details about accessing your calendar of events and
> also about posting upcoming events? Thanks.

I compile the CALENDAR, produce it in hardcopy and send to anyone who
wants a hard copy. I also post it (bi-monthly) to sanet, and post it
on our WWW page (under construction: http://www.ces.ncsu.edu/san/).
In the coming months, we also expect to have you be able to submit an
event through the WWW.

Please feel free to send me (electronic is best) any events you want
posted (see the format). I'll send you an electronic copy in the next
message.

If you would like to be on the mailing list for the hardcopy of the
CALENDAR of Sustainable Agriculture Events, which includes the Grant
Deadlines for the four regions of the SARE program, just ask (electronic
is best), and include your snail-mail address. PLEASE DON'T ASK ALL OF
SANET-MG (725 of us!), just ask me directly.

Andy Clark, Ph.D.
SAN Coordinator
c/o AFSIC, Room 304
National Agricultural Library