Re: Community Supported Agriculture

Steve Moore (sfmoore@earthlink.net)
Tue, 19 Nov 1996 22:16:20 -0800

Hi Woody,
There's another great CSA resource out here on the west coast: CSA West,
1156 High St., Santa Cruz, CA 95064, (408) 459-3964. CSA West is a
training and resource center, which has grown out of the Center for
Agroecology and Sustainable Food Systems program at U.C. Santa Cruz. CSA
West is now a program of CAFF (Community Alliance with Family Farms).

CSA West is sponsoring a one day workshop, "Successful Community Supported
Farming", on January 18th in the L.A. area. Contact CSA west for info.

Steve
Steve Moore
sfmoore@earthlink.net