I need information (fwd)

Lawrence F. London, Jr. (london@sunsite.unc.edu)
Wed, 18 Dec 1996 13:24:36 -0500 (EST)

Can any Sanetters help Lorena with this request?
Thanks,=20
Lawrence=20
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 1996 14:20:45 +0300 (GMT-3)
From: Rela Lorena LU80/92 <lorela@CE.FCEN.uba.ar>
To: london@sunsite.unc.edu
Subject: I need information=20

I am a biology student from Argentina, I study in the university of
Buenos Aires.
I need to contact some people from the university of La Habana, Cuba.
I tried to find some Internet address to open this university's
homepage, in fact, I don't know if there is a homepage.
I also tried to get an e-mail address of somebody who works there with no
satisfactory results.
The people I need to contact are: Garc=EDa, I; Ab=EDn, L; Tejedor, R. They
published an article about the use of permeabilized yeast as a source of
lactase activity. It was published in a magazine named BIOTECNOLOGIA
APLICADA, a cuban publication, in 1991.
What I need to know is whether there are further publications about the
industrial application of those yeasts.
I'll really apreciate any information you can send me, about the topic,=20
about the people, or about the place. Thank you very much.
Please forgive me about mi syntax or spelling mistakes, my english is
not good.

Lorena Rela=20