RE: Wool Mulch

Erney, Diana (DErney1@rodalepress.com)
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 11:38:16 -0500

As any spinner will tell you Dan, there is a fair amount of waste
involved in sorting the good, useable wool from a fleece. It seems to me
that using the "skirtings" as mulch or tossing them into compost is as
good a place for them as any.

No lamb chops please,
Diana Erney
Organic Gardening Magazine