permaculture in Zimbabwe

You wrote:

<<I am trying to find an e-mail for the permaculture group in
Zimbabwe.   Do you have or know where I might find such?   We are
planning an ecological agriculture meeting in Zambia and I want to
make an invitation.   If you are aware of any other permaculture
people in the southern Africa region and have an address I would be
most appreciative.>>

One resource for international information is Pesticide Action Network -
they often know of the folks _not_ using pesticides too.  Their contact
info is:

* Pesticide Action Network North America (PANNA), 116 New Montgomery, #810,
San Francisco, CA 94105. (415) 541-9140. Fax:(415) 541-9253. Email:
panna@panna.org. Web site: http://www.panna.org/panna/.

I am sending them a copy of this email too.

Best regards -

Patricia Dines