Kalouci (?)

A grower is asking me for information about a covercrop which he says is
commonly grown in orchards in California.  He calls the covercrop "kalouci"
and says it is similar to a mustard, but does not have a hot and spicy
flavor.  Although it is mainly a covercrop, the leaves are tasty when
boiled.  He is looking for a seed source, but is not really sure what the
crop is called.  If anyone can help, please let me know.  Thanks.

    Carol A. Miles, Ph.D.
    Washington State University
    Extension Agricultural Systems
    360 NW North Street