Re: looking for Zhin-Ryong Choe

Dear Zhin-Ryong Choe

Sorry for the delay in responcing you about the information of ISSAT'97 in
Beijing.  I tried several times to email you the info about your requirements,
 but your
email address (203.255.21.45@nongae.gsnu.ac.kr) did not work. Later on, I lost
your all my information ( including yours) in my email box since our main
computer systems was damaged, therefore I could not contact with you through any
way.

Please email me your abstract of the paper that will be presented in The
ISSAT'97, in this case we can edit your abstract into the Abstract Colletction
prior to the symposium.

Please try to contact me again.

Sincerely
Dr Zhongyu Ma