Infomation of Ag. in Prisons

Hello,

I am a participant at the Institute of Social Studies in The Hague,
The Netherlands, attending a post graduate diploma course in Rural
Policy and Project Planning. I am writing a research paper on the
impact of changing agricultural policies and expanding opportunities
for the Songwe prison farm in Tanzania. In particular I am interested
in exploring the potential role of agriculture in prisoner reform and
rehabilitation. I would like to locate references and additional
information on the reform aspect of agriculture in prison systems.

Kindly, send any information your can to my e-mail address:
         RPP9708@ISS.NL

Sincerely,
Mlasani

Dr. Brent M. Simpson