No Subject

I am researching the commitment of vegetable processing companies to the
environment.  I have read that the Processed Tomato Foundation founded in
1989 by the California Tomato Growers Assn. and the California League of
Food Processors has won an environmental award for the promotion of IPM.
Does anyone out there have any information about this or know how I can
contact any of these organisations?  Addresses or email contacts would be
extremely helpful.

Thank you

Richard Sanders
Ecological Economist