Re: Sustainable Agriculture

Stanley G Freyenberger wrote:
> First of all, I do not see sustainable
> agriculture as a practice or a point to be arrived at.  SA for me is > the process of moving towards sustainability.

Right On Stan!  Thank you for saying exactly what I think in such a
succint way.  I was a bit worried that this question would stimulate the
biannual debate about "what is sustainable?" and "what words are o.k. to
use?" which always frustrates me because I believe that the intention
and the process are the point, not the definition (can you tell I went
to college during the postmodern craze?). Having said that, everyone
should feel free to define away...

Leslie
Striving towards a sustainable life in Vermont