Re: SANet forward--pricing info

OFMA now has market price reports--updated weekly-- for organic produce and
field crops.  This service is available to certified organic farmer members,
and in some cases associate and /or ex-officio members.  Livestock, dairy,
egg and fiber price reports will be forthcoming.

To receive the codes to access these reports, one must become a member of
one or more of OFMA's Production Sector Committees.  Membership dues are
$25.  More information is available on our website at
http://www.iquest.net/ofma/

PLease email us at cvof@iquest.net with any further questions or comments
about OFMA!

At 08:35 PM 6/6/97 -0400, Sprinkraft@aol.com wrote:
>Subj:	Organic Prices
>Date:	97-06-06 16:29:22 EDT
>From:	PDines@compuserve.com (Patricia Dines)
>To:	Sprinkraft@aol.com (Steve Sprinkel)
>
>Is OFMA still working on doing this? Thought you might be able to assist
>this person. This email came through SANet. Best regards - Tricia

Cissy Bowman, Telecommunications Coordinator and Webkeeper
Organic Farmers Marketing Assoc.
8364 S SR 39
Clayton, IN 46118
317-539-6935