Genetic Engineering

I am looking for info on a Dr. John Fagan, who was a researcher for the
National Institute of Health, who was doing some research on implant
brazilnut genes into soybeans to create a whole protein.  I have heard that
he is currently working on a project to test foods to determine if they are
genetically altered.  If anyone has any information on his whereabouts or
how to contact him or his reasearch materials, please e-mail me directly.
Thanks for your help.

Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
Sean McGovern
PO Box 82234 Columbus Ohio 43202
(ph) 614/294-3663
(fx) 614/291-3276
oeffa@iwaynet.net

For Organic Certification services in Ohio, call Certification Coordinator,
Sylvia Upp at 419/853-4060