Kids on Farms

Dear Chris,
I am the Farm Manager for Lightstone Foundation, a community development
and sustainable agriculture group in the Potomoc highlands of West
Virginia.  We run a program in cooperation with the school system and 4H
which is called Future Stewards.  We currently have a group of 18 teenagers
from various parts of this area and some form Washington, D.C. as well, who
are here for ten days as part of their course.  For more information please
contact Rachel Bryant at this address or at 304-249-5200.

Jeff Gold

Lightstone Foundation, Inc.
HC 63  Box 73
Moyers, WV  26813