Request for assistance

Greetings!!

I would like to thank all who participated in the initial control group phase of my
survey.  I have gone through two controls and a re-write of my survey
-- now I am conducting the actual study.

 I am a graduate student in the College of Agriculture at the University of Florida.

I would like to enlist your help.  I'm conducting an agriculture  web-use survey
to gather information for my thesis.  (The topic of which is  the  development of
web publication standards for agricultural communication.)

 Please assist me in gathering data by completing this survey.  It will take
 less  than 10 minutes to complete. It is located at

         http://grove.ufl.edu/~lac/agsurvey.html

Note: l is L ....please type address in all lowercase letters.

 Thank you for your time.

 Cordially,

 Leslie A. Cannon
 Graduate Assistant
 Agricultural Education and Communication Department
 University of Florida

 Education is the ability to listen
 to almost anything  without losing your temper
 or your self-confidence. ......R. Frost
lac@nervm.nerdc.ufl.edu            http://grove.ufl.edu/~lac/Leslie.html