organic grape production

     Hello ~

     I am writing to request sources of infomration on organic grape
     production.  Some direct questions that have been asked are:

     ~What is a good cover crop to use between rows of vines?
     ~Soil requirements- especially trace minerals
     ~Pest/ Disease Control
     ~Winter Hardy varieties

     If you are aware of any organic vineyards- especially those that would
     have climatic conditions similar to Northeast , Missouri- I would
     appreciate any contacts.  There are some folks here who are interested
     in establishing a small vineyard, who would like to visit with organic
     producers one on one.

     Thank you all for any information/ leads!

     Laura Ann Bergman

     "Building Sustainable Communities Through Agriculture", facilitator