Exciting invitation...

Hello,

We have taken your e-mail address from Infoseek while looking for companies that deal in bulk food items.

Allow me to intro ourselves as the only web site that enables bulk food buyers and seller to buy and/or sell containerized cargo via the Internet. The basic concept is for sellers to post there offer directly onto our site. Next, the offer is e-mailed to our office where we generate a list of buyers that only deal in the product that is posted. Finally, the buyer is able to bid on the commodity via e-mail or directly from our site.

Aside of the trading features we offer in our site, we also have a wide variety of service listings. (i.e. Ocean and Truck Line listings nation and worldwide, Customs Broker Listings nationwide, International Trade Attorneys, USDA Market News and Terminal Price Reports, Weather and complete Product Specifications on the commodities that are trading the most on our site)

To find out more details on exactly how we operate, visit our site at http://www.tfte.com. You will find it to be amazingly useful to the bulk food commodity market.

If you have any further questions that are not explained in our site, feel free to e-mail me anytime.

Kind Regards,

Luis@tfte.com
The Food Trader Exchange Corp.
http://www.tfte.com

A word from one of our sponsors...

-->  Who did YOU reach today? Did you realize that new technology from Arial Software lets you e-mail all your contacts and customers with the right message at the right time, 100% personalized and completely automated? E-Mail Assistant works with your existing data in Access, ACT!, dBase, and many other formats. Download a free Win95 evaluation edition at http://www.arialsoftware.com