help!

Dear Fellow Saneters,

This is a request for your assistance in finding employment
opportunities in sustainable agriculture, focusing on cow/calf
ranches or farms--including diversified operations.  I am also open
to working for agencies that promote sustainable agriculture
practices.

I have a B.S. degree in animal science with an emphasis in beef and
equine.  I managed a 250 cow, 5000 acre ranch in the Flint Hills of
Kansas in 1995; in 1996 I worked part time for a rancher in Beaumont,
Kansas, as well as "cowboyed" for various other area ranchers.  I
also have experience driving draft horses, and would like to be able
to utilize both light and draft horses in my new position.
Currently, I am an associate member of the Tallgrass Prairie
Producers Co-op--a grass-fed beef direct marketing co-op.

After reading about my experiences in a nutshell, are there specific
networks or Internet chat rooms you believe would be good targets for
my search?

Thank you for your time, attention and help in this matter!  If you
have any suggestions, please send them to me at
"myoung@oznet.ksu.edu".

Hope you are all having a great July!

Sincerely,
Monica Young