Re: more on scary genetic engineering (fwd)

Is it true that one of the largest biotechnology companies in the world "
Novartis ",a Swiss chemical drug and agribusiness company announced  they
will begin labeling genetically engineered products saying "if we believe
in the right to choose for consumers the industry cannot reasonably argue
against labels facilitating this choice." If so why is the USDA so against
freedom of choice,. Why are they making the good people of the world white
mice.  Please don't let genetically altered crops  contaminate foods
certified as organic.   .Act Now to Protect Our Food Supply and Sustainable
Agriculture and Organic farming.   Contact the Sec. of Agriculture at
(202-720-3252) agsec@usda.gov or U.S. Department of Agriculture, Washington
DC 20250 .  tell Secretary Glickman if they are going to refuse the label
at least  exclude genetic engineering from the organic certification so
that we that do not what to partake of this global experiment can have a
choice.