Re: S.E.C.A. Update & Invitation to representatives of other regions and countries

 >I have asked for a list of posible chemicals going down teh drains and
 >list of teh chemicals you are testing for in bio-solids/ sludge.
 >
 >Why do you refuse to post this information?
 >
 >John A. Keslick Jr.---Tree Anatomist & Tree Biologist.-

  I too would be interested in seeing the information posted here.  I
would rather not join yet another list at this time. Especially if I am
unsure if it is going to provide me with continuing useful information.

--Dan in Sunny Puerto Rico--
DAN.WORLEY@JUNO.COM  or
DAN.WORLEY@GENIE.COM