Re: recipe book

I failed to copy down the data when someone some time ago mentioned a
cookbook. I should like to get one for a friend. She is a superwoman who
manages the only CSA in our whole San Diego county.

She does 700 boxes a week, and also the wholesale items going East, has 100
Mexicans to do the work on half a dozen scattered farms. Now the newspaper
gave it a writeup, and she has 700 more people wanting her weekly boxes. They
likely will raise the price of the boxes, as they have been the same price
for 4 years.

Everyo once in a while the owner of these farms puts out a newsletter, and
she likes to have recipes to offer. I hope some have some recipes using RAW
food.