Global & U.S. Reports on Organic Market

We are pleased to announce the release of two reports on the market for
organic products and the rate of farmland conversion to organic production
methods.  These reports are entitled:

AgriSystems International 1996 World Report:  Organic Production and the
Global Market for Organic Products ($195.00)

and

AgriSystems International Reports Certified Organic Production in the United
States:  Half a Decade of Growth ($60.00)

A description of each report, along with a table of contents and list of
charts and tables for each report, is provided in the document attached.
 Order forms are also enclosed.  If you are unable to download these
documents, please send an email message to:  agrisysdc@aol.com, and provide
your fax number or address.  You may also call (703)528-6550 or fax a note to
(703)528-6551.  The cost of shipping to destinations outside of the United
States is not included in the prices above.

If you are an university/college researcher, you may wish to take advantage
of our 20% academic discount on these publications.  Utilize the order
form(s) attached, and enclose a cover letter on the stationary of your
educational institution.

Further questions may be directed to the author of both reports:

Julie Anton Dunn
AgriSystems International -- D.C. Office
P.O. Box 7691
Arlington, VA  22207
agrisysdc@aol.com

Thank you for your interest.