Re: Ashley, Clarence, Susan et al

Dear Saneteers:

Good old American know-how is back in action.  Toxic waste dumps,
industrial wastes, sludge, mining tailings...you name it...there is now a
technology to clean it all up regardless of how nasty it is.

Next week, our company, Bioponic International, will be acquiring another
company, MR3, Inc., which has developed a state-of-the-art technology
making it possible to extract by electrochemical processing any selected
element from soil thus rendering *clean* whatever hazardous toxic soil or
water that is processed through this system.  The by-products are
completely non-hazardous fertilizer and water purification chemicals.

Recently scientists and engineers from the Dept. of Mines and Geology at
the Univ. of Baal in Switzerland (by authority of the Swiss Govt) announced
that this technology is exactly what they hoped it would be...capable of
cleaning tons of hazardous waste (now being trucked into Germany and dumped
into abandoned mines...but no longer due to "exothermic reactions" caused
by this stuff) from rare metals even in microscopic amounts to toxic
chemicals.  They also said this system has an "immediate $200 million
potential" in Switzerland alone in its first year of operation.

So you see, technology can help us change the system *from within*...

You can learn more about MR3 by visiting their website:
http://www.montana.com/mr3

Hope to hear from you and any other Saneteers interesed in recycling toxic
waste, industrial sludge, municipal sewerage sludge, harbor sludge,
industrial plating rinses, mining tailings...

Contact me for questions or comments.

David Webb
Information Officer
Bioponic International