RE: Organic links

Steve:

Great annotated list of links.  Thanks for sharing them.

We've got a couple dozen similar links of interest on our Organic
Farming, Marketing, and Certification Resources links page at:

http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection/links/organic.htm

If folks are aware of others that we should list there, please let me know.

Keep up the good work and keep me posted.

Craig

Craig Cramer
mailto:cdcramer@clarityconnect.com
Sustainable Farming Connection -- "Where farmers find and share information."
http://sunsite.unc.edu/farming-connection

"The water will never clear up 'til you get the hogs out of the creek."
-- Jim Hightower