TH: Monthly FloraList Reminder ...

 Dear Tree-House -

 What follows is a draft zero of an info file for our
 discussion lists.  It obviously needs some work and
 any constructive feedback will be appreciated.  Richard@Flora.Com ...
--
Welcome!
 This is the info file for the Tree-House and Bird-House

 Community Forestry <Tree-House@List.Flora.Com>
 Backyard Birding & Wildlife <Bird-House@List.Flora.Com>
--
Note that an address for sending postings to is NOT the same
 as the one for requesting subscribes.  Also, our automated