Re: TH: [Long Post] Efforts in PNW (Wash) to silence organic alternatives

> >There is a State House Bill hearing this evening (wednesday, Feb 26)
> >in Olympia about a proposed gag law to prevent government agencies at all
> >levels from telling people about many alternatives to commercial toxic
> >products, and perhaps the advantages of planting native plants as well.

 Thanx to you Kevin for bringing this issue to our atttention, and to
 you Grow19 for your comments on it.  It would be a chilling thought if
 'public servants' were prohibited by law from sharing their best knowledge
 with the rest of us.  Let's hope that the Internet keeps above such
 arbitrary constraints ...

 Richard@Flora.Com
 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry | [http://flora.com] | Baltimore / USDA Zone 7