TH: WWF's 'Road to Kyoto' Climate Action Postcard Campaign (fwd)

                                                              Tree-House
 Date: Wed, 5 Mar 1997 15:23:17 GMT
 From: owner-list@panda.org

*******************************************http://www.panda.org/
WWF is pleased to announce the newest addition to the Global
Network site:

			WWF'S 'ROAD TO KYOTO'
		     CLIMATE ACTION POSTCARDS

Global warming has already affected our weather and our health.
Sea levels are rising and damaging our coasts. The fragile web
of life is being torn apart, leaving wildlife struggling to
survive.

'The Road to Kyoto' is a journey towards the '97 International Climate
Summit in December. Be sure to stop along the way and learn the hard facts on
twenty of the world's nations stance on climate change by visiting the
International Climate Scorecard. If you're so inclined, you can even take
action by sending U.S. President Clinton and Japanese Prime Minister
Hashimoto a Climate Action Postcard telling them how you feel about global
warming.

While you're visiting the site, you can also better understand how our
world is being affected by climate change by checking out "Global
Warming: An Overview".

Take a stand against global warming. Thousands of top economists
have revealed that policy options are available to slow global warming
and improve productivity and that the real danger is in not acting.

Visit the Climate Change Campaign today at http://www.panda.org/climate/

This message was sent to
$list