TH: RE: Landscapes Specifically (fwd)

I'd like to hear about these as well.  I work with a public policy
institute that is not "preservation" oriented as such--more current
urban planning, land markets, property rights, and taxation issues.  But
my personal interests come out of the intersection of environmental &
social history, and I'd like to learn about anyone who's been able to
use historical approaches to inform current policy.

Alice Ingerson
Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
113 Brattle St.
Cambridge, MA 02138