Re: TH: Fledgling hometown forestry

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
Hi Richard,

Thanks to you and all TH participants who have offered suggestions and
have shared information...this is a terrific resource! We are doing a
lot with a little (three small grants supported by matching
funds/in-kind donations for development of demonstration forest +
community tree planting/education efforts) and if we keep on doing a lot
with a little we will eventually get there : )

Beverly Gingg, Coordinator
Santa Margarita Community Forestry
http://www.slonet.org/~bgingg/