TH: This just in ...

 Post-To: Tree-House@Majordomo.Flora.Com (Community Forestry) ----------
 -------
 Hi All -

 Judy, I hope that you are getting lots of good ideas for stackable
 wheelbarrows -- nobody has mentioned the classic red wagon, though,
 the American Flyer (do I have that right) ... Please let us know
 the date of your Harvest Party at DC's Botanic Garden ...

 A few more notes from our friends at 'American Forests' magazine:

 Dates To Remember:
  July 01 - Nominations for the 1998 National Register of Big Trees !
  July 01 - Project proposals for the 1998 Global ReLeaf Forests !
  July 15 - Discounted registration for the 8th National Urban Forest
   Conference !

 Sadly, this year's Big Tree inventory will be crowning a new American
 Elm, after the reigning world champion in Louisville, Kansas, first
 suffered storm damage, then a fire-bombing from a misguided youth.

 You can join American Forests (in DC) over the phone at (202) 955-4500,
 or over the web at http://www.amfor.org ...

 We are thinking about changing the name of this list to 'TreeTown' for
 several reasons.  One is that when we migrate to ListServ, expected
 later this winter, the name will have to be 8 characters or less.

 Let me know if you have any thoughts on this matter.  If we agree to
 this change then it will likely be implemented in early August, which
 is traditionally our slo-o-ow month.

 The Baltimore TreeTribe will be throwing the 3rd annual October Fest
 (what I call their 'Autumnal Arbor Day') on the 1st Saturday in October.

 Community Forestry clubs in other towns might want to organize an
 October Fest of their own.

 Richard@Flora.Com
 Richard Tryzno Ellsberry | FloraList Operations | Baltimore USDA Zone 7