Tt: RE: October tree plantings

That is a great idea to plant trees in the fall.  I have been pushing that
for years, but most citizens don't want to think about that until the fall.
 In most of the South, the ground never completely freezes and the roots
grow all winter and get well established before the hot summer requires
high uptake of water.  I wish we could convince others to plant during the
fall.