TT: Re: Japanese Maple Help Requested

----------
> From: DavesMaint <DavesMaint@aol.com>
> To: TreeTown@Majordomo.Flora.Com
> Subject: TT:  Japanese Maple Help Requested
> Date: Sunday, November 30, 1997 3:16 PM
> Dave,
          Avoid pruning sealers. They contain petrolem distilates and
research has
shown damage to cambium tissue as a result of these products. Take some of
the diseased tissue to the local county extension service, and they can
send it to a lab for analysis. There is usually a fee involved for this
type of service. Good luck !
Craig ,  Watkinsville ,Ga.