TT: Kudos to TreeTown

 Date: Sat, 27 Dec 1997 10:41:56 -0500
 From: Shaub Dunkley <sdunkley@mindspring.com>
 Kudos to TreeTown and Richard!

The content in TreeTown is getting better and better. I subscribe to
several "tree / urban forestry" listserves but TreeTown generally gets the
news out first and certainly has the most refreshing posts!!

Thank you Richard and thank you fellow posters.

BTW - I never did the introduction thing earlier. Shaub here - rhymes with
Bob. I live in Durham, NC. Zone 7 USDA. (And no, I am not a Duke fan. I am
a UNC alumnus. GO TARHEELS! LOL!) I work for the Town of Cary as a
Horticultural Planner. Interested in anything to do with urban forestry and
plants. Humbly recognize that earth, ie soil & space, is the basis of it all.

Shaub Dunkley
2608 University Dr.
Durham NC 27707-2862
sdunkley@mindspring.com