TT: Re: Southern Magnolia

Mark,
        I don't know where the planting is, but I understand it was a city
planting. So
check with  the local gov't. Ray Bracken of Bracken's Nursery in South
Carolina
developed this brown back form and has trumpted this cold hardy attribute.
Let TT know if you find them and how they look.
Cheers,
Craig/Athens,Ga.