TT: Woodland Restoration

Mark -

I don't know of any books on the subject of woodland restoration, but
I do know that the Morton Arboretum in Lisle, IL is working on both
prairie and woodland restorations - also the two regions in
combination (which is how they occur in the Chicago region), I was
really impressed when I visited last fall - they're even working on
burns in those woodland/prairie areas. So I do think that woodland
restoration has its proponents!

Diane Wilson
Lincoln, NE, soon relocating to Orange, VA