GBlist: Re: rates & Tariffs

Russ Smith (hysave@fta.com)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 11:15:44 -0800

Mark Nelson wrote:

> What does hysave do?
>

> > http://www.hysave.com

Hello Mark,

Thanks for asking.

We are a manufacturer. We build a line of fractional horse power,
magnetically driven, centrifugal, ETL pressure rated, refrigerant pumps
that we refer to as "Liquid Pressure Amplifier"(LPA),"Liquid Refrigerant
Pumps"(LRP),or as a liquid refrigerant delivery system.

These units are employed into qualified new or existing HVAC/R systems
for the purpose of improving those systems' energy efficiency, capacity,
and/or moisture removal ability (a system we call Hy-Dry) in the case of
DX air conditioning systems.

Although we are a manufacturer, our big job over the past decade has
been overcoming a very stoic engineering community and for the most part
hard to teach refrigeration A/C service trade.

There are exceptions of course to both of the above and it is with these
"few good men" we have built an international corpse of qualified
professionals, engineers, service technicians and sales people that
teach and employ the numerous patents that are associated with liquid
refrigerant pumping.

Please visit our web site at http://www.hysave.com for a review of the
type of results that can be achieved by employment of these technologies
on different types of equipment. You will find a slide show
presentation, published papers, various magazine articles, letters from
users and a number of other things that many people seem to find of
interest.

One of our newest developments is the use of thermal ice storage in
grocery stores. By using the additional capacity of the compressors by
floating head pressures during the cooler nighttime hours and liquid
pumping we can build enough ice during the "off peak hours" to provide
the system with enough sub cooling to enable us to make a big reduction
in the day time peak demand.

In closing, I would like to invite you to keep an eye on the Discovery
Channel this spring. There will be a new program series aired this
spring called "American Environmental Review". Hy-Save liquid pumping
technologies including Hy-Dry dehumidification (at Eckerd College in
Florida), thermal storage in a grocery store (in Detroit Michigan) and a
tour thru the refrigeration lab at Ferris State University will be
featured.

I hope this answers your question. Thanks for asking.

With regards

Russ Smith
President
Hy-Save Inc.