GBlist: [Fwd: Eastgate building in Harare]

Joseph E. King (jeking@idir.net)
Mon, 03 Mar 1997 09:04:42 -0600

------------17DA57E66D462

------------7257797A3F43

Following Hal Levin's recent post on the passive office building in
Zimbabwe I asked Herb Wade, currently in country on PV work, to check it
out. I though his attached report might be of interest.

Joe King