Re: GBlist: case studies

lhowat@sover.net
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 14:14:10 -0500

Nicole -- I am unable to locate the materials with the name of the company,
but they were exhibitors at last year's conference in Boston covering
Quality Building, the International Solar Energy bunch, Sustainable Energy
etc. This company, based in the Bronx, NY, was taking palates and making
the wood usable by furniture/cabinetry etc. makers. Local residents are
the employees, providing a vital service to a neighborhood needed all the
help it can get. Believe it or not, many palates are made of woods such as
mahogany. The samples this company had at the show were gorgeous. I will
try to track this name down, but does anyone out there have the stuff right
at hand?

Hope this is of some small use.

Laura Howat