Re: GBlist: Re: drywall clips

Jorg Ostrowski (ash@freenet.calgary.ab.ca)
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 13:00:16 -0700 (MST)

Yes we have used the "Nailer" and liked the labour and material saving
aspects. The biggest problem is not the lack of better solutions, but
rather, the deeply entrenched inertia of the construction industry
(hopefully only in our area).They are even made from recyled plastic. A
highly recommended device. For further info, you may be able to catch Andy
at 1-800 280-2304 (if the number has not been changed).
Jorg Ostrowski, M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000
visitors
- living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm