Re: GBlist: Floor paint

Jorg Ostrowski (ash@freenet.calgary.ab.ca)
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 08:06:15 -0700 (MST)

If you are interested in a paint that is also good for the environmentally
hypersensitive, one of the best US companies that we have worked with is
AFM (American Formulating and Manufacturing). Sam Goldberg (619) 239-0321
They have such a product, amongst many others.
Jorg Ostrowski, M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
- in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
doing environmental/architectural design, ecological planning consulting
on sustainable buildings/communities. Lectures, seminars, workshops.
3 demonstration projects in Canada, +80,000 visitors
- living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
ACE, ARE, ACT, ASH-Incs., Phone: (403) 239-1882, Fax: (403) 547-2671
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm