Re: GBlist: Alpine

Hal Levin (hlevin@cruzio.com)
Fri, 28 Mar 1997 17:32:47 -0800

Marc:
I checked out the web site and found out about the history of the
company, the founder, William J. Converse, B.S. Electrical Engineering,
University of Nebraska. I read about their marketing plan and how, as a
salesman, I could be driving a car that leases for up to $800/month in just
six months of selling 100 units per month, and I won't even have to
requalify for two years to keep driving the car. I learned about the travel
incentives to salespeople for making various levels of sales. I learned that
there is NO INFORMATION ABOUT LAB STUDIES OF OZONE AT THAT SITE. Maybe Mr.
DeRosa was misinformed, or maybe they just haven't gotten around to it yet.
Maybe Tom just wasted some more of my time, so, hopefully, this message will
save some other GBlisters the trouble and their time.

Hal Levin