GBlist: EPS Type II

John: Further to your message of below, eventhough we have used the
product and company mentioned, we now only use "Tera Foam" (EPS Type II) from
Beaver Plastics for below grade applications. More cost-effective than
Plasti-Fab. It has been our experience through the years that EPS has maintained
more favourable pricing ($/SF/R-value) than alternatives for the same
application.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
 3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm