GBlist: Porcelain tubs/sinks

Dear People,

Here in Los Angeles Eco-Village, we are retrofitting a 75 year old 40 unit
apartment building we purchased last year.  We have lots of issues to deal
with which I am hoping we can call on some of you from time to time to help
us with.  One issue that is coming up very soon is:

      What is the least toxic way to refinish old porcelain bathtubs?

Appreciate any info folks have on this.  Thanks.

organization committed to small ecological cooperative communities.

Eco-Village is a sustainable-community-in-process and the west coast node for
the Global Eco-Village Network.

phone:      213/738-1254
fax:        213/386=8873
email:      crsp@igc.apc.org