Re: GBlist: Natural Linoleum

Eric: We have experience with the products you mention. They have been
around for a long time, especially in schools. We found that they do
outgas significantly when you straighten out the roll. Keep that in mind.
In our last application, we have had 20,000 people so far walk over ours
in street shoes with no  noticable wear.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
-  in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
   environmental/architectural design, ecological planning,  consulting
   on sustainable  buildings/communities. Lectures, seminars, workshops.
   3 demonstration projects in Canada, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
ACE, ARE, ACT, ASH-Incs., Phone: (403) 239-1882, Fax: (403) 547-2671
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm