GBlist: Wet spray Cellulose (via Digest)

"A.J. Stones Designes Contractor" <ecoaj@nb.net>
Subject: Re: GBlist: wet spray cellulose insulation
Michael Schulde wrote:
> I'm looking for input on wet spray cellulose installation, cost
> effectiveness, experiences, etc..  If anyone has worked with it during
> construction, or seen it applied, input would be appreciated.
---------------------

CIMA (Cellulose Insulation Mfgrs. Association) has been working
on some standard guidelines for this application.  I suggest keeping
tabs on their work by visiting:

                    http://www.cellulose.org

where you can get contact information, and "stay tuned" for technology
updates.

--------------- Contact Information------------------
        Mr. Bion D. Howard, Principal
  Building Environmental Science & Technology
  P. O. Box 1007, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20773 USA
  bdhoward@ix.netcom.com <--> http://nrg-builder.com
     Voice#  410-867-8000  fax#  301-889-0889