GBlist: site-built storage & counter-flow greywater HE

Further to the notes of below, we have both a barrel type storage GWHE (using
poly B, not copper as indicated below) and a counter-flow type.The former
has the exhaust of the dryer/washing machine combination integrated before exit.
We have had a technical problem with the inner liner of the barrel type,
which would work for several months at a time before it sprang a slow leak.
Perhaps it was water migration through the "pin holes" in poly? The
counter-flow GWHE has worked without any problems so far. Although
thermocouples and water meters have  been installed at several locations, no
testing has been completed so far.

Does anyone know of a waterproof liner other than Tu-tuff (to be tried
next) that may work in this application?
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
-  in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
   environmental/architectural design, ecological planning,  consulting
   on sustainable  buildings/communities. Lectures, seminars, workshops.
   3 demonstration projects in Canada, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
ACE, ARE, ACT, ASH-Incs., Phone: (403) 239-1882, Fax: (403) 547-2671
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm