GBlist: IDIOT LOGIC

 One problem with Oregon is the greed demonstrated by businesses. They are
destroying the environment.  We have an organization to combat this
irresponsible activity. We call ourselves " Individuals Dedicated to
Improving Our Terrain (IDIOTs)."
Idiots are going to stop all mining, logging, farming and ranching.  Those
who work at these jobs should be aware that the government has many food and
money giveaway programs so that unemployment is unnecessary.  So, join us
IDIOTs and quit working.
Miners want to dig up the mountains and IDIOTs must prevent them.
Loggers will cut down all trees unless IDIOTs hinder them.
Why do we need farmers? All IDIOTs know that food is available in grocery
stores.  Ranchers allow their herds to devastate the countryside.  So,
fellow IDIOTs, it is our duty to put ranchers out of business.  In the past,
IDIOTs have done admirable work such as spiking trees, pouring sand and
sugar into equipment fuel tanks and harassing anti-environmental people.
Demonstrations such as chaining ourselves to trees have gotten IDIOTs
marvelous publicity, so keep it up!
 What IDIOTs really want is a world without HUMANS, where plants and animals
can exist naturally.  We therefore seek the support of everyone.  This is
not just for country folks but village IDIOTs are welcome too.  Your help is
needed, so, come on, be useful!  We hope to see letters on this forum from
other IDIOTs demonstrating solidarity with us.

--as writen from the editorial page of a local paper here in Oregon.
Thanks again,

Darrin Thornton @ Polysteel Alternative Building Systems, Inc.
664 Hillandale Circle
Eagle Point, Oregon 97524
Office 541-830-FORM (3676)  Fax 541-830-3611
EMAIL: epsform@cdsnet.net
www.cdsnet.net/Business/Polysteel
That's about all the electronic leashes I want!!