GBlist: ASHRAE 62-1989

<squeezing through the de-lurking tunnel>

Hello GBers--

I'm grateful to EBN and all the list participants for this forum and its
content, and I've wondered what profound moment would cause me to step
forward from the shadows...

Does anyone have a copy of ASHRAE 62-1989?  I need the figures for "current
recommended maximum contaminant levels" for 10 major indoor air polluters,
and I'm reluctant to pay $45 for the whole publication.

Please e-mail me and perhaps we can arrange something by fax.

Thanks!

Carol Venolia
CVenolia@compuserve.com