Re: GBlist: solar composting toilets/urine batteries

Ron: How big are these elephant worms? Can they really survive in a 6'Lx3'W x6'H
composting toilet? Can they survive the urine? Will they overpopulate? Are
they dangerous? Are these worms or snakes? If they can help to
digest/convert material and help to aerate the mass, that is what we need.
Thanks for any further information from anyone.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 in full-time professional practice since 1976 (Straw Bale since 1978),
 3 demonstration projects in Canada built 1979, 1981, 1994, +80,000 visitors
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm