GBlist: Worms for composting

Red worms or red wrigglers are not usually used as bait ...however .... I
found last year that bait stores do tend to stock a few redwigglers/redworms
now, because so many people come to them for composting worms!  And... when
they run out... they will tell you about their supplier and where else to go
to boot!  ... In fact, they advised me not to buy when I was ...because my
heap was new, and not hot enough to withstand upcoming cold temperatures ...
and they were right!