GBlist: Re: small D-I-Y solar stirling co-generator

Terry: Thank you for the attached message. I will be following-up the
attached names, phone numbers and web site.

Thank you also to John Cruikshank for sending me the Scientific American
article on the above topic.

Any further leads on the above subject would be greatly appreciated.
Jorg Ostrowski,  M. Arch. A.S. (MIT), B. Arch. (Toronto), Ecotect
 - living a conserver lifestyle & working in a sustainable home and office
Web Site [under construction]: http://www.ucalgary.ca/~jdo/ecotecture.htm